Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bath time troubles

Mama fail: 

Figuring out how to bathe 2 boys in the bath tub by myself for the first time. Thought I had all safety boxes checked, then after bringing James up, leaving him on the floor of closed bathroom, and running downstairs to get John, I realized "oh (expletive) I just left my crawling baby in a room with a bath tub of water. I have never moved so fast in my life. How is it that I could have missed THAT in my safety check?

2nd mama fail: 

Oh yea, 2 for the price of one... Stellar day. I forgot to post on fb that the boys turned 11 months today. Everyone knows that if it isn't on fb it doesn't happen. Poor boys.

Mama win: 
Coming home from a moms group with 6 melissa and doug wooden puzzles for $20. What a deal.

This is an old bath time pic, we've removed them from the basket these days, but you get the idea...


3 comments :

SO excited to see you re-enter blog land as a Mommy Blogger :) I remember these days with little ones, although now mine are teenagers. I blinked once, twice, three times and now they all wipe their own butts, wash their own hair and cut up their own food...in short, I'm living the dream! You, too, will survive, and commiserating with other moms will help, I promise!

Thanks Heather. I need to work on the layout... A lot, but I'm just starting. You my dear have amazing talent!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment